


We are still planning to have another ultrasound around 16-18 weeks to confirm the news, but my OBGYN said that that Doctor is pretty darn accurate.
Last weekend, I went shopping with my Mom and we got the baby his first new outfits. One of those outfits included a 49ers jersey! Auntie Natalie and Grandma Jo also bought the baby some adorable clothes. He is going to be such a little stud muffin!
We also purchased the baby crib and dresser/changer. This weekend we got the house painted. The baby's room is painted a light yellow. So cute!! It is all coming together!!!
Baby Development:
Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds. Baby's skin is very thin, and blood vessels can be seen underneath. The skin is covered with a fine, fuzzy hair called lanugo, which will not fall out until your baby nears full-term. The heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood per day. This week marks a period of rapid growth, so get your rest!
Dr. Appointment: Wednesday, Nov. 4
5 comments:
Yay! Congrats on your baby boy! He'll be just as handsome as Matt is. :D
Aww Cat,
Soon have your own Little Handsome. You are right he will be a stud muffin.
He will be perfection, because he will have the most loving parents.
He will bring you both so much joy and happiness. Our families have been Blessed.
I am so very happy and excited. I can't wait to see him , hold him, rock him and kiss him.
Yay, another lil Matt and the world will be a better place.
I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH.
I miss you and hope to see you soon.
All my love , hugs and kisses to all 4 of you.
Congratulations guys! I am so happy for you! Imagine another little matt running around! I don't know if the world can handle that! HA HA!. How all is well with you both. Wishes you all the best and loving you always -
uncle jack and aunt kathy
At Babies R Us right now they have 4 pack of onesies for $5. Look at my baby blog. I picked up a couple of them
UPDATE!!!!
Post a Comment