Half way there!
Thanks Aly and Tristan!! We love our vintage baby!
Baby's Room
Little Boy covering his face - 19 weeksHey Everyone! Sorry, I haven't updated my blog in several weeks. Its been a busy time of year! But we have a lot of exciting things happening. We finally got the house painted so we started to set up the baby's room. We painted his room a light yellow. We bought his crib and dresser/changer. Daddy set it all up. Grandma Eva and Grandpa Mike bought the baby his stroller which comes with the car set attached. We will probably put it together tonight! Grandma JoAnne and Auntie Nicole bought him lots of new outfits and blankets. The baby continues to get spoiled!! Love it!
We had our friends over for Thanksgiving (the weekend prior) and they too bought him some cute outfits. Before I know it, the baby is going to have more clothes then me!
We had an ultrasound at 19 weeks and we could not believe how much the baby has grown! He is gorgeous!! And they did confirm that we are having a boy! The baby was a little shy...he kept covering his face with his hands...so cute!! He weighed 8 ounces and was 6 1/2 inches head to rump.
We felt his first kicks at 17 1/2 weeks. He is an active little guy!! His kicks continue to get stronger and more frequent as he grows. I just had a doctors appointment yesterday evening and the doctor commented on how much the baby moved. Matt is worried that the baby's kicks are hurting me, but I assured him they are not....yet!
We also did our baby registry at Baby's R Us and Target, which was so much fun, but a little overwhelming.
My belly continues to grow and so far I have gained 11 pounds. I am feeling pretty good, except for some pelvic and abdomen pain, which is normal. My allergies have also been acting up! With pregnancy, allergies can flare up so I may go buy a humidifier.
Cravings: Milk!!!!
3 comments:
Hurray, hurray an update!!! I hope you and Matt are doing ok and can't wait to see you and your growing belly again soon!! xoxo
Cat,
You look so Beautiful, so relaxed and content.
You should be on a cover of a maternity magazine.
Can't wait to see all of you and feel our baby kicking.
I too had to re assure Matt the baby was not hurting you when he kicks.
I love you all so much, hugs and kisses to all of you.
All my love,
JoAnne
cat, you look so adorable! I might come up this weekend and I definitely want to see you!
Post a Comment