Monday, January 18, 2010

26 1/2 Weeks


Wowzers!! I can't believe we are approaching 27 weeks. Our little boy will be here before we know it! We have decided to name him Gavin Robert Pulisic. He continues to be active and move all over the place. Now, we can see my tummy move all on it's own! I have been feeling pretty good. I walk almost everyday. However, my sleeping is starting to become a problem. I toss and turn and wake up early almost everyday. I guess that is my body preparing for no sleep when Gavin comes!
I am getting very excited for my baby showers!! I have three planned!! One up north and two down south. Can't wait for all the fun!!!

What is happening with your baby?

Your baby is now 13 ¾ inches long and weighs 2¼ pounds. Around week 11 your baby’s eye lids became fused, but around the 27th to 28th week babies can open and close their eyes. Your baby has also developed a regular wake and sleep cycle. Unfortunately, it may not be the same as yours. You may also begin to feel rhythmic movements in your uterus and wonder what is going on. It is likely that your baby is experiencing a case of the hiccups. This is completely normal and may occur quite frequently during this last part of your pregnancy as your baby’s lungs continue to mature.

Cravings: Cream of wheat, cereal and milk continues to be a favorite!

Weight Gain: 17 pounds

2 comments:

Shanon Tucker said...

You updated! Cat you are so adorable! Keep being a cute and amazing baby holder until Gavin gets here! xo

Unknown said...

WOW!!
Gavin has REALLY grown. You still look amazing. Pregnancy/ motherhood really agrees with you. ( MILF )lol!

I love the pictures, and he's gonna be a big one.

OMG only 90 days until he's here. I'm so excited.

Love you, can't wait to see you.