Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Ultrasound!


Today, Matt and I went in for our first ultrasound and got to meet our baby! We found out that we are actually earlier in our pregnancy then previously thought. I am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant. We also got to hear the baby's heart beat and boy is it a strong heart! We were so happy to finally be able to see our baby and know that she/he is ok. Because I am a lot earlier in my pregnancy, the Doctor has asked that I come back for another ultrasound in two weeks.

My Doctor's visit went great yesterday. I really like my new OBGYN! Matt and I will be attending an early pregnancy class on October 19th held by one of the midwives at my Doctor's office.

This week, I have been off of work because of furlough. Pretty much all I have been doing is watching Baby Story, working out and sleeping. Nice to have nothing to do, but think about my baby!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

The look on both of your faces is radiant. I love it!!
Catherine you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!
Matt, you look every bit the proud Daddy!
I am so happy and excited.
Hugs and kisses for my gorgeous baby and MIles too.
I miss you all so much.I can't wait to see you.
Love,
Nonni

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt and Catherine
The picture came out great! You guys will be great parents - And lets not forget Miles! he is so cute! We are both very happy for both of you and the new baby! Wishing you all the best!
We love you uncle jack & anut Kathy